- Year built: 2003
- Last renovation date: January, 2015
- Length / Width: 30 m / 7 m
- Material: Wood
- Capacity: 20
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Nitrox: Free
- Wifi: Free
- Divers with disabilities: No
- Tech diving: Yes
- Double Cabins: No
Emperor Asmaa is a member of Emperor Fleet. This boat offers amazing diving on the Red Sea.
Emperor Asmaa Liveaboard has 10 cabins that can accommodate 20 travelers. 6 cabins place on lower deck and the other 4 are on the upper deck. All rooms have air-conditioning and private facilities. Because of all cabin equipped with twin beds, they can be shared with another diver.
Boats guests can perfectly relax in the Emperor Asmaa salon. It is comfy and cozy, have couches and combined to a dining area. Also, passengers can use entertainment facilities, which include TV and DVD. Emperor Asmaa has 2 sundecks. One of it is shaded, and it's ideal to enjoy the view.
Spacious dive deck of Emperor is comfortable for preparation for the dive. Also, there are necessary facilities to maintain equipment after the dive. There are a lot of storage boxes. Boat, also equipped with Nitrox membrane that allows filling in tanks to a diver who has EANx certification.
Emperor Asmaa crew cares for the safety on board. The team is experienced and knows how to manage emergency situations. Boat supplied with first aid kit, medical Oxygen, emergency rafts and life vests.
Diving with Sharks
Emperor Asmaa offers a great opportunity to dive with sharks of Res Sea. Boat instructors explored Egyptian dive sites and know where is the shark action is the most possible. Mostly, these dive spots are situated on the South. The route includes diving on Daedalus, St Johns, Rocky, and Elphinstone. Hammerheads are often guests for this area. Also, currents of South dive spots attracts threshers and reef sharks.
Except South destinations, Emperor Asmaa offers Reefs & Wrecks itineraries and famous Brothers & Elphinstone. Divers on board has a chance to explore tanks and tractors that lie on the board of Thistelgorm. This sunken ship is a must see between divers. It is a fascinating wreck in the world. This route also offers to dive on the Abu Nuhas. It consists of 4 ships that were sunken in a different time. Brothers Islands - another attractive spot for divers. It's gorgeous coral reefs, lots of colorful fish and amazing impressions.
When to Go
Egypt is a year-round destination for diving, although in summer water temperature can be too hot. High season for diving in Egypt begins in Autumn – it’s not so hot already but the water is still warm and full of marine life. In winter water temperatures can be rather cold.
Emperor Asmaa is a perfect boat for divers that prefers comfort and want to get all the best of diving in Egypt
Trips & availability Emperor Asmaa2017-02-21 09:42:42
Cabins Emperor Asmaa
- Upper Deck
- Twin beds
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Additional options Emperor AsmaaAll these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Courses and Specialities
- Full Equipment Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR160
- SMB (Surface marker buoy) and Reel (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR30
- Mask Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR15
- Fins Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR20
- Short Wetsuit Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR50
- BCD Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR70
- Regulator Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR70
- Computer Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR15
- Torch Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR50
- 15 Litre Tank Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR30
- 3 Litre Pony Cylinder Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR18
- 5/7/10/12 Litre Deco Cylinder Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR30
- Sidemount Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR40
- Twin Set (2 x 12 litre ali) Rental Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR72
- Twin Set (2 x 15 litre steel) Rental Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR90
- Rebreather Package Rental (7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR200
- Private Dive Guide (Northern trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR400
Reviews about Emperor Asmaa
You also may be interested in
Other liveaboards in Egypt
- Emperor Atoll (Maldives)
- Palau Siren (Palau)
- Emperor Voyager (Maldives)
- Bahamas Aggressor (The Carib Dancer) (Bahamas)
- Blue Force I (Maldives)
- Okeanos Aggressor II (Wind Dancer) (Costa Rica)
- Emperor Orion (Maldives)
- Deep Andaman Queen (Burma, Thailand)
- Seadoors (Philippines)
- Indo Aggressor (Komodo Dancer) (Indonesia)