Scuba diving in Manuelita Coral Garden
Manuelita Coral Garden has a hard coral reef system. Large and small fish are frequent visitors at this dive site.The beautiful shallow garden lies at a depth of 22m/72ft. The calm water and weak currents are suitable for divers of any level. This site is also excellent for night diving.
When to go
Due to the tropical and humid climate, there can be rain throughout the year. The high diving season at Manuelita Coral Garden is from December to April. During this time, the air temperature is 32C/89F. From May to January, the temperature is lower, at 22C/71F. The average local water temperature is about 26C/78F.
What to see
The marine life at Manuelita Coral Garden includes manta rays, eagle rays, turtles, hammerheads, blacktip sharks, and numerous marble rays.
Liveaboards with trips to Manuelita Coral Garden
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE MORE THAN 35% of Okeanos Aggressor II Costa Rica
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE MORE THAN 35% of Okeanos Aggressor I Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE UP TO $2000 of Sea Hunter Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE UP TO $2000 of Argo Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE $1000 of Sea Hunter Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 1000$ of Argo Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Okeanos Aggressor I Costa Rica