Scuba diving in Isla Manuelita
Manuelita Outside has several cleaning stations with huge rocks and boulders on a gradually descending slope. Divers can hide behind them and see hammerheads and eagle rays. Currents at this dive site are medium.
When to go
Diving is possible here year-round. The climate at Manuelita Outside is humid and rainy. The average air and water temperature here is about 27C/80F. The best visibility is during the dry season from December to April.
What to see
The abundant marine life here includes such species as hammerheads, blacktip sharks, whitetip sharks, manta rays, yellowfin tuna, turtles, jacks, and whale sharks. Eagle rays swim peacefully in the currents of Manuelita Outside.
Liveaboards with trips to Isla Manuelita
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 1500$ of Sea Hunter Costa Rica
- Limited Time Hot Deals $800 OFF of Okeanos Aggressor I Costa Rica
- Limited Time Hot Deals $800 OFF of Okeanos Aggressor II Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals Special Price Photo Trip of Sea Hunter Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Okeanos Aggressor I Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Okeanos Aggressor II Costa Rica