Scuba diving in Bajo Dos Amigos
Bajo Dos Amigos at Cocos Island is a beautiful seamount shaped like a crown. The black coral colonies at this dive site can be clearly seen at a depth of 30m/98ft.
When to go
The climate here is tropical, humid, and rainy throughout the year, especially from June to September. The best time to dive at Bajo Dos Amigos is from December to April. The average air temperature here is 22-32C/71-89F, and the average water temperature is 26C/78F.
What to see
The warm tropical waters and colonies of corals are a refuge for over 600 varieties of shellfish and more than 300 types of fish. It is possible to see hammerhead sharks, mobula rays, manta rays, eagle rays, sailfish, whale sharks, and other marine species.
Liveaboards with trips to Bajo Dos Amigos
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Limited Time Hot Deals Save 28% of Okeanos Aggressor I Costa Rica
- Limited Time Hot Deals Save 28% of Okeanos Aggressor II Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE $1500 of Argo Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals Up to 20% OFF of Sea Hunter Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE $1500 of Sea Hunter Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals 15% OFF of Argo Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Okeanos Aggressor I Costa Rica
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Okeanos Aggressor II Costa Rica
Reviews about Bajo Dos Amigos
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.