Dive Center is located in the hotel Huza Resort
From the moment you arrive in resort, your Red Sea Divers representative will be there to provide you with anything you may need, from assistance at the airport to arranging a packed itinerary full of diving, après dive and excursions. Whether you are aiming at becoming a qualified diver or searching for the ultimate live aboard experience, look no further. We will ensure you have a diving holiday to remember. If you are looking to experience some of Egypt fascinating culture and history, then we can help there too. As well as all the major Red Sea resorts we have programs to all of the main c... read more cities and would be happy to tailor make your dream come true.
From recommended hotels: No
|Location||You can find us in Huza Resort in Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh|
|Instructors & Dive masters||Our Dive Team includes divers qualified to PADI Instructor level, who have a wealth of knowledge and experience gained over many years to enable them to expertly guide you with your choice of holiday destination, hotel and diving package or course.|
|Number of Dive Guides||2|
|Number of boats||1|
|Seasonality||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
|REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS||Certification Card, Diving Insurance, Logbook, Medical Statement, Name in accordance with passport|
|Accepted Payment Methods||
|Read before you go||
Before You Travel
• It is your responsibility to ensure you are fit to dive. If you are unsure, please see the PADI medical statement and contact your GP or a physician to arrange a medical prior to your departure.
• Please ensure that you have sufficient insurance that will cover you for diving.
• If you are doing a course, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are at the correct training level required for entry.
• All qualified divers must present a...Continue readingn internationally recognized certification card and a logbook.
• For those doing a dive course, you will require a couple of passport sized photos for your certification card.
•We recommend that you take booties to wear with your fins if you are shore diving or it can be rent it locally.
• As space is limited on live aboard , we suggest the use of soft luggage.
• Dive computers and depth gauges can be affected by low pressure, so it is best to carry them on board as hand luggage.
• Diving knives and scuba tools must be packed in your suitcase. They will be confiscated if packed in hand luggage.
• Aircraft weight allowance is generally 20 kg per person.
• If you are taking your own diving equipment be sure to test it before you go, that you are up to date with its servicing and take essential spares that may not be available abroad .
During Your Stay20091204-165242.Full
• Avoid excess alcohol.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Do not feed the fish.
• Disposal of food or rubbish in the sea is forbidden.
• Do not collect or touch shells, corals or marine life.
• Gloves are not to be worn.
• Spear fishing is not allowed.
• Dive within the limits of your training.
• Please remember that by being a responsible diver leaving only bubbles and taking only pictures and memories will ensure the future well being of the Red Sea’s reefs. Please abide by these simple rules.
Before You Return Home
• To avoid the risk of decompression sickness do not fly for a minimum of 24 hours after your last dive.
• Be sure to collect your certification card and signed/stamped log book.
• Rinse and dry your dive gear in fresh water before packing it for your return journey.