- Year built: 2001
- Length / Width: 34 m / 7 m
- Material: Wood
- Capacity: 20
- Languages: Arabic, English, Russian
- Nitrox: Free
- Wifi: Free
- Divers with disabilities: No
- Tech diving: Yes
- Double Cabins: No
Sea Serpent is a luxury liveaboard, one of the Sea Serpent Fleet, this boat combines quality and experience of Egyptian liveaboard operator.
Sea Serpent is a rather small boat, she has 10 cabins that can welcome 20 vacationers on board. Eight cabins have two single beds, so you can share in with another diver. Other two suites, placed on the main deck. has all necessary to feal comfortable: air conditioning ensuite shower, mini bar, and bathrobes.
Salon of Sea Serpent located on the main deck. It is ideal to relax after the day of diving or in between dives. This area can offer lots of entertainment facilities to passengers. Another area, where you can spend time on the boat is sun deck, that is ideal to enjoy gorgeous view and take sun baths.
Sea Serpents dive deck is spacious, divers will be comfortable during the preparation for dive. Divers will find storage boxes for the gear. Also, you can rinse equipment after dives.
Boats crew pays attention to the safety on board of Sea Serpent. She equipped with all necessary facilities,life vests, and first aid kit. Crew trained to manage emergency situations.
Sea Serpent runs well-known Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone. Brother Islands offers to diver an amazing underwater landscape. Lots of corals types, forests of gorgonians and marvelous reefs. Also, it’s a home for large pelagics. During the diving at Daedalus, you will get a good possibility to meet hammerheads and thresher sharks. Coral are superb at this dive site too. It is presented by a diversity of soft and hard corals. Elphinstone attracts divers for its fish action. Reef sharks, tunas, and barracudas are often seen here.
When to Go
Egypt is a year round destination. Highest water temperatures are in July and September. In the winter, during the December and February, a temperature is slightly lower, but it still good for diving. Sometimes May to September and October to April it can be windy, so not every planned dive site can be visited.
For those, who are looking for good quality and experience Sea Serpent is a good choice. You will get a chance to dive at one of the most recognized dive spots of Red Sea and relax in a comfortable atmosphere of a luxury liveaboard.
Trips & availability Sea Serpent2017-01-16 19:07:40
Cabins Sea Serpent
- Main Deck
- Double bed
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Additional options Sea SerpentAll these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Courses and Specialities
- SMB Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Fins + Boots Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Mask Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR20
- Fins Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR20
- Closed Heel Fins + Mask&Snorkel Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Boots Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR20
- Full or Shorty Wetsuit Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- BCD Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Regulator Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Computer Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Torch Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- 15 Litre Tank Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Nitrox 32% 15L Tank (Unlimited filling per week) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR75
- Nitrox 32% 12L Tank (Unlimited filling per week) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR60
Reviews about Sea Serpent
You also may be interested in
Other liveaboards in Egypt
- Emperor Atoll (Maldives)
- Palau Siren (Palau)
- Emperor Voyager (Maldives)
- Bahamas Aggressor (The Carib Dancer) (Bahamas)
- Blue Force I (Maldives)
- Okeanos Aggressor II (Wind Dancer) (Costa Rica)
- Emperor Orion (Maldives)
- Deep Andaman Queen (Burma, Thailand)
- Seadoors (Philippines)
- Indo Aggressor (Komodo Dancer) (Indonesia)