Scuba diving in Peleliu Wall
The Peleliu Wall is on the southern reef of Peleliu Island, and divers come to see its steep walls covered with hard and soft corals, anemones and sea whips. Depending on the current, divers can approach the wall from different sides. There is also a small swim-through passage right next to the marvelous wall.
When to go
Even though diving is possible throughout the whole year at this dive site, it is advisable not to risk diving during the rainiest months (June and July), because the rainy conditions affect the visibility and underwater currents. The air temperature frequently ranges between 26-30C/79-86F, while the water temperature averages 26-27C/79-81F.
What to see
The corals of Peleliu contain a variety of marine life: small critters, triggerfish, snappers, groupers, and manta rays. Some of the larger inhabitants include grey reef sharks, whitetip sharks, sea turtles, and even sea snakes.
Reachable fromPeleliu Island
Liveaboards with trips to Peleliu Wall
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Limited Time Hot Deals 25% OFF of Palau Siren Palau
- Limited Time Hot Deals $400 OFF of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
- Featured Trips Unique Expedition of Palau Siren Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals 10% OFF of Discovery Adventure Philippines, Palau
Reviews about Peleliu Wall
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.