Scuba diving in Siaes Tunnel
Siaes Tunnel is an exciting dive site in Palau with a roomy cavern that can be entered through three openings next to the reef wall. Then one large opening leads to the chamber’s entrance. The vertical wall goes down to 61m/200ft, while the cavern’s bottom is under 45m/140ft of water. The cavern is penetrated by light, but does not allow any currents to penetrate.
When to go
With its warm air temperatures around 26-30C/79-86F year-round, Siaes Tunnel attracts divers throughout the year. The water temperature averages 26-27C/79-81F. It rains a lot during all the months, but June and July are the wettest.
What to see
The caves at this dive site have many types of marine life among its black corals and purple sea fans. Grey reef sharks and whitetip sharks can often be seen around Siaes Tunnel. Other species include big-eye jacks, snappers, rare types of angelfish, gobies, and shrimp.
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Money Saving Deals SAVE $1000 of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals SAVE $1000 of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE 50% of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
Reviews about Siaes Tunnel
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.