Scuba diving in Ngedebus Corner
Ngedebus Corner is famous for its amazing collection of coral gardens, which feature mushroom coral, table coral, elk horn coral, brain coral, and stag horn coral. This dive site has a spur reef structure full of colors and shapes. There are almost no currents or swells around here.
When to go
The warm temperatures make this dive site available throughout the whole year, even though it often rains. Ngedebus Corner has an air temperature of 26-30C/79-86F and the water temperature averages 26-27C/79-81F.
What to see
This beautiful reef is home to a few types of sea turtles, giant clams, anemones full of clownfish, and myriads of small, tropical fish. The bigger residents are whitetip reef sharks, groupers, eagle rays, and barracudas. Sometimes it is possible to spot a hammerhead shark, especially during rainy June and July.
Liveaboards with trips to Ngedebus Corner
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Featured Trips Photo Сourse of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Featured Trips Spawning Trip of Palau Siren Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Rock Islands Aggressor Palau
Reviews about Ngedebus Corner
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.