Scuba diving in Peleliu Cut
Peleliu Cut is a reef on the south part of Peleliu Island that features a wall that drops vertically with a large cut in it. The plateau at this dive goes down right next to the WWII monument. This spot has an exceptionally powerful and unpredictable current, so only advanced divers can explore the hidden treasures of the reef here. Peleliu Cut is popular for its hook-in point for stopping, and for the variety of marine life.
When to go
Diving is available around Peleliu at any time of year, but conditions need to be checked each time before divers descend. The average air temperature is about 26-30C/79-86F, and the water temperature often reaches 26-27C/79-81F. June and July get the most rain.
What to see
This reef hosts abundant marine animals next to its wall and plateau, such as butterflyfish, angelfish, surgeonfish, blue tangs, and many other bright fish. Some even more impressive species in these waters are tiger sharks, marlins, grey reef sharks, and whale sharks. Turtles and sperm whales can also be seen.
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Money Saving Deals HALF PRICE of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Featured Trips Photo Сourse of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE $400 of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Featured Trips Spawning Trip of Palau Siren Palau
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Palau Aggressor II Palau
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Palau Aggressor II Palau
Reviews about Peleliu Cut
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.