- Year built: 2008
- Length / Width: 33 m / 8 m
- Material: Wood
- Capacity: 18
- Languages: Arabic, English, German
- Nitrox: Free
- Wifi: Free
- Tech diving: No
- Double Cabins: Yes
Snefro Spirit Liveaboard is a part of King Snefro Fleet. She is a luxury boat that was built to meet divers needs.
Snefro Spirit can welcome 18 vacationers on board in 22 cabins. Each room has air conditioning, private bathrooms, mini-bars, each cabin supplied with personal safe and a central music system. Plus, 220V power socket in each cabin for you to charge your phones and cameras.
Snefro Spirit has a big and convenient salon with entertainment zone, where you can watch movie or photos, shouted while you were diving. the Enjoy stunning marine view on one of the yachts sun deck. Two of them has bars. Plus, you can the enjoy the warm Egyptian sun on the sun deck or get rest in the shade. But not only perfect sun decks makes Snefro Spirit a luxury Liveaboard. Add to this onboard sauna and you will get an outstanding holiday on board for divers and fo their fellow travelers.
Dive deck of Snefro Spirit has two fresh water showers. It equipped with Bauer compressor and Nitrox membrane, so divers with certain certification can use it to fill their tanks. the quality of air checks regularly, fillings are confirmed to EN 12021:1998 standards. Safety Snefro Spirit ensures your safety on board. Boat has life jackets, fire alarm system, first aid kit oxygen. Safety equipment answers international standards demands. It includes GPS, chart plotter, radar, echo sounder, EPIRB, and VHF radio.
For Divers of all Levels
Divers of all levels can discover amazing red sea. It can offer to beginners shallow dive sites like Anemone City, that is part of National Park. During, dives they will get a chance to observe a huge amount of anemones with clownfish hiding inside. If you are already an experienced you can explore World War II wrecks of Red Sea, like Thistlegorm and Rosalie Moller. Every diver can find something attractive in the Red Sea. Snefro Spirit itineraries contain all kind of dive spots, for novice divers and for advance.
Snefro Spirit itinerary includes such amazing destinations like Red Sea Marin Parks, wrecks, and reefs. One of the most engaging dive spots is Ras Mohamed including Yolanda Reef. Divers can meet here a wide variety of different marine critters. This dive site has a wide plateau with a coral garden and masses of pinnacles that are teeming with fish. Also during safari on Snefro Spirit divers can visit Strait of Tiran, with its fascinating walls. Drift dives are available here. Don’t miss a chance to meet hammerheads and barracudas that are often can be seen in this area.
When to go
The Red Sea can offer perfect diving through the year. It is always a warm water and good visibility here. But the best time to visit Egyptian dive sites is during the spring, summer and autumn months.
Make your diving vacations perfect together with Snefro Spirit. This boat is a good combination of comfort and experience. Add to this extraordinary diving in the Red Sea and you will get an outstanding holiday
Trips & availability Snefro Spirit2016-09-15 17:31:23
Cabins Snefro Spirit
- Upper Deck
- Double bed
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Additional options Snefro SpiritAll these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Courses and Specialities
- Manifolds Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR12
- SMB Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR2
- Full Equipment Rental (incl. Computer&Torch) (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR200
- Full Equipment Rental (excl. Computer&Torch) (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR150
- Mask + Snorkel Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR3
- Open Heel Fins + Boots Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR5
- Closed or Open Heel Fins Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR3
- Boots Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR3
- Short Wetsuit Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR7
- Full Wetsuit Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- BCD Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Regulator Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Computer Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Torch Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR7
- Underwater Camera Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR50
- Compass Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR5
- Full Equipment Rental (excl. Computer&Torch) (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR150
- Tank 15 L Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR5
Reviews about Snefro Spirit
Diving in paradise with Snefro Spirit
Diving was incredible. The guides Mongy and Juan were very experienced and extremely helpful. The itinerary was chosen wisely and all briefings were very accurate. The underwater photographer Fabio took amazing videos and photos above and under the water.
My favourite dive sites were Small Crack, Shark & Yolanda reefs, Thistlegorm, Jackfish Alley and the Temple.
Looking forward to my next trip with King Snefro.
You also may be interested in
Other liveaboards in Egypt
- Emperor Atoll (Maldives)
- Palau Siren (Palau)
- Emperor Voyager (Maldives)
- Bahamas Aggressor (The Carib Dancer) (Bahamas)
- Okeanos Aggressor II (Wind Dancer) (Costa Rica)
- Blue Force I (Maldives)
- Emperor Orion (Maldives)
- Kona Aggressor II (USA, Hawaii)
- Belize Aggressor III (Belize)
- Belize Aggressor IV (Sun Dancer II) (Belize)