Scuba diving in The Lost Blue Hole
Lost Blue Hole is a huge oceanic crater that is 91m/300ft deep and around 24m/80ft in diameter. It attracts divers from around the world who come to admire this natural marvel. Diving at the Lost Blue Hole is a great experience.
When to go
Nassau has a tropical monsoon climate. The summer temperature is 32C/90F and the average winter temperature is 23-27C/73-81F. The water temperature is about the same throughout the year, 24-26C/75-78F. May through October has the most rain.
What to see
Lost Blue Hole is full of angelfish, Nassau grouper, reef sharks, stingrays, snapper, amberjacks, yellowfish, manta rays, moray eels, and turtles. The walls are covered with various soft and hard corals, sponges, sea fans, and underwater flowers that shelter many marine creatures.
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Limited Time Hot Deals 34%OFF of Bahamas Aggressor Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals 500$ OFF of Aqua Cat Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals 100$ OFF of Sea Explorer Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals 100$ OFF of Morning Star Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Bahamas Aggressor Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Bahamas Aggressor Bahamas
Reviews about The Lost Blue Hole
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.