- Year built: 2000
- Last dry dock date: January, 2014
- Last renovation date: January, 2014
- Length / Width: 33 m / 7 m
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 18
- Languages: English
- Nitrox: Surcharge
- Wifi: Surcharge
- Tech diving: No
- Double Cabins: Yes
Mermaid II is a part of Mermaid Fleet. This modern boat offers to explore treasures of Indonesia.
Mermaid II can welcome 16 divers on board. There are eight deluxe cabins, that supplied with air conditioner and private facilities. Also, they have panoramic windows with a gorgeous view of Indonesian blue water. 2 budget rooms are convenient too, has the same facilities as deluxe, but slightly smaller. Time in between and after dives boats passengers can spend in the salon. It is comfortable for chatting with other passengers, here you can enjoy the movie or use boats library that has a full range of marine life books. Also, Mermaid II has open air areas. It is perfect to relax in the sun, watch the sunset or read a book on one of the sunloungers.
Large dive deck of Mermaid II is convenient, equipped with fresh water shower and numerous of storage boxes for the gear. Plus, it has a special area for photographers, a big camera table and a separate tank for rinsing photo equipment after the dive. Mermaid II can supply divers with EANx certification with Nitrox.
Mermaid II equipped with necessary safety equipment, first aid kit, life vests, emergency rafts. Crew team is trained to manage emergency situations.
Mermaid II offers to visit Raja Ampat, Banda Sea, and Komodo Island. These itineraries are the top routes for diving in Indonesia. There are so many different types of corals and fish in RajaAmpat, that it can’t leave anyone indifferent. Sharks and such an extraordinary creatures like wobbegongs can be often guests of Raja Ampat. Komodo National Park is represented by coral walls and pinnacles, also this natural reserve is a true paradise for macro diving. Besides dolphins and mantas, nudibranchs and blue-ringed octopus can be seen here. The Banda Sea is a well-known destination of Indonesia for a chance to meet big pelagic fish.
When to Go
Komodo National Park is best to see between April and August. Although diving is good here all year round. As for Raja Ampat, diving conditions are the best from October til the end of April.
Mermaid I is a perfect liveaboard for divers who want to discover the best of Indonesia. Beside she provides you with a comfort and safety and a professional crew team
Trips & availability Mermaid II2016-10-17 17:31:01
Cabins Mermaid II
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds (bunk-style)
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
- Main Deck
- Double bed + Twin bed (bunk-style)
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Additional options Mermaid IIAll these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Courses and Specialities
- Full Equipment Rental (per 11 night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR198
- Full Equipment Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR18
- Full Equipment Rental (per 8 night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR144
- Full Equipment Rental (per 15 night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR270
- Full Equipment Rental (per 9 night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR162
- Full Equipment Rental (per 10 night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR180
- Full Equipment Rental (per 7 night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR126
- Mask + Snorkel Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR6
- Open Heel Fins + Boots Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR8
- Fins Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR6
- Short Wetsuit Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR6
- Full Wetsuit Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR6
- BCD Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR6
- Regulator Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR6
- Computer Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR5
- Underwater Camera Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR20
- Compass Rental (per day) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR5