- Year built: 1966
- Last renovation date: January, 2013
- Length / Width: 38 m / 7.5 m
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 20
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Nitrox: Surcharge
- Wifi: No
- Divers with disabilities: No
- Tech diving: No
- Double Cabins: Yes
Bilikiki is a most spacious boat on Solomon Islands.
Bilikiki has 10 staterooms, all are equipped with private facilities. Cabins are located on lower deck. Divers can book an entire cabin or share twin stateroom with another diver. Also, each room has storage facilities, that can be useful during the trip. Salon area is large, it has necessary facilities for you to feel comfortable, relaxed after the day of diving, chat with other divers on board. Meals are served in open air diving area, where you can also enjoy the gorgeous view. Sun deck has a number of sun loungers, it is ideal to observe the marvelous scenery.
Bilikiki has a diving platform, with comfortable access to the water. It is big, comfortable to prepare for the dive. Here divers will find numerous of storage boxes for the gear and a camera table, comfortable to maintain your equipment.
To ensure your safety Bilikiki has life rafts and life vests, first aid kit, fire alarm fire extinguishers, etc. Crew team is trained to manage emergency situations.
Bilikiki suits for photo enthusiasts. Boat equipped with a large camera table. Besides, a boat has separate camera room, dive deck supplied with a rinsing tank for a camera. Bilikiki Liveaboard can offer trips dedicated to marine photography. Even divers with none experience can take part in expeditions with experienced photographers. Even if you haven’t such experience yet, you can still be a part of a trip.
Bilikiki is one of the few boats that offers Solomon Islands itineraries. This destination is not much crowded, it’s nature is still unspoiled by tourists. Its reefs are full of different fish. Plentiful of clown fish, angel fish and butterfly fish lives between coral reefs and walls of Solomon Islands. This area is popular for macro diving. Manta shrimp, ghost pipefish, and pygmy seahorses inhabit this destination.
When to Go
To visit of Solomon Islands is better to choose months between May to October. Average water temperature is from 27С/80F. There is a period of the heaviest rainfalls occurs from November to April.
A diving trip on Bilikiki is a unique possibility to discover unspoiled Solomon Islands. This is a magnificent opportunity for photo enthusiasts as well
Bilikiki trips & availability2017-09-13 23:27:44
- Lower Deck
- Double bed + Twin bed (bunk-style)
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Bilikiki additional optionsAll these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- BCD, Reg & Computer Package (10 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR270
- BCD & Reg Package (14 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR260
- BCD, Reg & Computer Package (14 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR390
- BCD & Reg Package (7 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR120
- BCD, Reg & Computer Package (7 Night trip) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR180
- BCD & Reg Package (10 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR180
- Mask + Fins + Boots Rental Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR10
- BCD Rental (14 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR90
- BCD Rental Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR13
- BCD Rental (7 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR60
- BCD Rental (10 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR130
- Regulator Rental Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR13
- Regulator Rental (7 night package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR60
- Regulator Rental (10 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR90
- Regulator Rental (14 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR130
- Computer Rental (14 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR130
- Computer Rental Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR13
- Computer Rental (7 night trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR60
- Computer Rental (10 nights trip package) Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR90
- Torch Rental Rate Plan Equipment & CoursesEUR10
Diving like 30 or 40 years ago...
When diving with Bilikiki, one of the rare diving boat, the highlight is that you step back in the past by visiting isolated islands where people are still practising a traditional life.
It is a pleasure between some dives to see these friendly people canoeing around the Bilikiki to sell their fresh food.
Bilikiki despite his age is still a comfortable diving boat with an excellent local crew and foreign management.
Service and food are excellent.
As a non professional photographer but responsible diver (Just using a GoPro) I have appreciate the fact that I could dive solo when I wanted, exploring the reef the way I have been doing for years.
This is not always possible with many dive companies...and dives could be boring when you are forced to team with macro photographers!
I have also appreciate the fact that the Owner (Kelly) and the managers have rerouted the boat the second night to sail back to Honiara to collect my luggage as it did not arrive the day before on my arrival.
I was feeling so miserable the first day without my diving gear and personal belongings. Thanks a lot!
Solomon islands is still a destination with few international flights , so I advise the divers to arrive one or two days before the departure of Bilikiki in case something goes wrong. Flight delay, lost baggage, etc...
Because of the configuration of this archipelago, the islands and their people, the dives, this was certainly my best live aboard experience.
One of the last diving frontier, authentic and not crowded...
So enjoy the Solomon islands with Bilkiki