Scuba diving in Periwinkle Reef
Periwinkle Reef is a popular dive site located in the waters of Nassau in the Bahamas. This lovely natural reef is home to hundreds of fish who come to this shallow patch to eat. Divers usually feed fish here from boats, so there are always lots of marine species to be seen nearby.
When to go
Nassau has a tropical monsoon climate. The average air temperature in Nassau is 32C/90F in summer and 23-27C/73-81F in winter. The water temperature is approximately 25-27C/77-81F throughout the year. May through October has the most rain.
What to see
Scuba diving in Periwinkle Reef is characterized by an abundance of marine species. The dive site is full of angelfish, Nassau grouper, reef sharks, stingrays, snapper, amberjacks, yellowfish, manta rays, moray eels, and turtles. Periwinkle Reef is thickly covered with corals, sea fans, and sponges.
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Limited Time Hot Deals 34%OFF of Bahamas Aggressor Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals 500$ OFF of Aqua Cat Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals 100$ OFF of Sea Explorer Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals 100$ OFF of Morning Star Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals Get 3 Nights FREE of Bahamas Aggressor Bahamas
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 25% of Bahamas Aggressor Bahamas
Reviews about Periwinkle Reef
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.