DID NOT FEEL SAFE DIVING WITH THEM!
2. Several people got pushed down by the down current yet nothing is mentioned in the dive briefing. Dive guides should've at least warned guests of possible down/up currents.
3. MANY people were OUT OF THE AIR in MULTIPLE incidents when doing the safety stop. Guides did not emphasize on the importance of surfacing with 50 bar after the first incident. Some people think it's okay to come up w NO air.
4. Many did not have 100 dives. To be specific, we had one OW who did not have 15 dives when we departed. I know COVID time is hard but this looks extremely unsafe to me. Thank GOD he's a good diver.
5. MANY gear malfunctions in the rentals. Mostly on gauges, which is one of the most important pieces of the entire equipment. oh, did I mention self-inflating bcd?
6.My cabin has a broken door which was extremely hard to open from inside. AC is very very LOUD, which I could not sleep with it being ON. Bathroom had a very unpleasant smell throughout the week, worse than public bathroom in Asia.
7. Most food is pre-frozen or canned. This might due the limited resource in Ecuador but could definitely improve.
8. Not sure if this is the standard services in Ecuador. If so, they're doing alright. I got what I wanted to see there but that's just Galapagos.