Scuba diving in Banda Neira Pier
The shallowness of Banda Neira Pier and light current of 1 knot make it a nice dive site for novice divers who want to enjoy a coral garden full of schooling fish. The visibility is between 18-30m/59-98ft, while the average depth is 9m/30ft.
When to go
Banda Neira Pier is a dive site in Raja Ampat located close to the island of New Guinea. The air temperature is between 27-32C/81-90F, while the water temperature averages 27C/81F. The best time to dive is from October to April.
What to see
Sunset dives provide a view of mandarinfish mating close to the surface, while the bottom is home to parrotfish, waspfish, and crocodilefish.
Reachable fromRaja Ampat
Liveaboards with trips to Banda Neira Pier
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 20% of Pindito Indonesia
- Money Saving Deals SAVE $1700 of Raja Ampat Aggressor Indonesia
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE $800 of Raja Ampat Aggressor Indonesia
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 10% of Mermaid II Indonesia
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 10% of Mermaid I Indonesia
- Money Saving Deals 15 % for Non-divers of Samambaia Indonesia
Reviews about Banda Neira Pier
Do you have an insight or story on this dive site? Tell everyone about it.