Want to learn some simple principles that will make your liveaboard diving vacation even better? Here is our list of simple and easy-to-follow practical life hacks to keep in mind that will help you plan your diving trips in the future.
- It’s always great to be a repeat customer. If the fleet whose liveaboard trip you took this year (specifically this year) has boats in other destinations, ask your agent about special benefits for repeat customers. You might be able to get a discount for your next trip, such as a cabin upgrade or free insurance. Traveling with the same agent will also bring you additional bonuses for loyal customers. Do you know about Divebooker Loyalty Program? Don’t hesitate to ask our agent in chat 😉
- If you travel with a group of friends, you are more likely to get special benefits such as group discounts.
- If you travel with your spouse and child, always ask about triple accommodation to help save some money.
- Always subscribe and follow special deals online and/or ask your agent to inform you about special liveaboard offers that fit your interests.
- If you book your trip close to the trip start date with a liveaboard that has already confirmed the voyage but still has many spaces left, you are very likely to sleep alone in a cabin without paying more than a single accommodation. But be careful about doing this… it’s more secure to plan a diving safari trip in advance.
- Always inform your agent about special events that will happen during your trip: birthdays, 100 logged dives, anniversaries, honeymoons, etc. You are likely to be pleased with a surprise on board.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.2 / 5. Vote count: 5