Scuba diving in Pink Beach
Lying northeast of the island of Pulau Punya, the Pink Beach (also known by the local name of Pantai Merah) dive site is a reef that lies at 25m/82ft of depth that shelters thriving sea life in its crevices and cracks. The Pink Beach site has good conditions for night diving. This dive is also known to be a "crossroads" location, where forceful currents change their direction, and the northern tropical waters change into the moderate seas of the south.
When to go
Pink Beach is a year-round dive destination, but the best time to dive is from April to November. April has the best visibility. The sea water temperature ranges from 25-28C/77-82F throughout the year.
What to see
Some of the interesting species divers can encounter here are soft giant corals, devilfish, ribbon eels, crocodilefish, snake eels, pegasus sea moths, nudibranchs, and Coleman shrimp.
Liveaboards with trips to Pink Beach
Liveaboard Special Offers
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 20% of Mermaid I Indonesia
- Money Saving Deals Special Price of Blue Manta Indonesia
- Money Saving Deals SAVE 20% of Empress Indonesia
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE 20% of Mermaid II Indonesia
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE 10% of Mermaid I Indonesia
- Limited Time Hot Deals SAVE 10% of Mermaid II Indonesia