- Year built: 1999
- Last renovation date: April, 2011
- Length / Width: 22 m / 6 m
- Material: Wood
- Capacity: 10
- Languages: Arabic, English, German
- Nitrox: Surcharge
- Wifi: No
- Divers with disabilities: No
- Tech diving: No
- Double Cabins: No
King Snefro 6 is a member of King Snefro Fleet. This boat was designed in Alexandria Egypt in 1999. She is perfect for discovering gorgeous the Red Sea underwater world in small groups.
King Snefro 6 Liveaboard can welcome 10 divers on board. All cabins are placed on lower deck. Each one has all necessary to make your vacations on a board of King Snefro 6 comfortable. Two cabins are supplied with private bathrooms. Other 3 rooms sharing 2 bathrooms. Air conditioning in all cabins.
Time in between diving passengers of King Snefro 6 Liveaboard can pass in a spacious air-conditioned salon, that has an entertainment area with TV, CD, DVD and central music system. Chef cook would prepare for you tasty food that would be served at the gorgeous dining area. Plus drivers and their fellow travelers can enjoy a stunning marine view from the sun deck, that has numerous of sun loungers.
King Snefro 6 dive deck is spacious and comfortable, 14 Alu-Tanks Nitrox are always on board. Here divers can prepare for the dives.
King Snefro 6 safety is ensured. Boat is holding ISO Certification for Recreational Diving Service Providers (EUF: S 000057 till 30.06.2016), is a member of Chamber of Diving and Watersports (CDWS: SSSB 0015 S).
Diving in Small Groups
King Snefro 6 Liveaboard is perfect for travelling in small groups. You will get personal care from boats crew on board and while you are diving.
King Snefro 6 offers diving on well-known World War II wrecks of Red Sea, like Thistlegorm and Dunraven. On board of Thistlegorm, you can still see trains, trucks, motorcycles. The "Dunraven" sunken ship that lies upside down diagonal to the reef. The wreck is densely covered with stone coral, beautiful soft corals and is now home to a numerous of marine species.
King Snefro 6 Liveaboard itinerary includes diving on such dive sites like Strait of Tiran, Ras Mohammеd National Park. These dive sites are recognized between divers all over the world. The fantastic diversity of soft and hard corals, an awesome variety of colorful reef fish and big pelagic species, such as snappers, barracudas, tuna and sharks will make diving at any of the four locations of the Straits of Tiran memorable. In Ras Mohammеd National Park diver can find vertical walls, coral gardens and plateau.
When to go
Diving on the Red Sea is available all year round. The best time for diving here is from the end of March to the end of November. Average water temperature is about 28C/82F even at 30 m/98 ft deep in summer months.
Diving holidays with King Snefro 6 Liveaboard can be an extraordinary adventure for you. Gorgeous Red Sea can show something interesting for every diver. Even if your diving experience is wide, you still have a chance to discover new dive sites together with King Snefro 6
Trips & availability King Snefro 62017-03-22 21:02:14
Cabins King Snefro 6
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds (bunk-style)
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Additional options King Snefro 6All these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Courses and Specialities
- SMB Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR5
- Manifolds (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR12
- Full Equipment Rental (excl. Computer & Torch) (per Week) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR150
- Full Equipment Rental (excl. Computer & Torch) (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR25
- Full Equipment Rental (incl. Computer&Torch) (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR100
- Mask + Snorkel Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR3
- Open Heel Fins + Boots Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR5
- Closed Heel Fins Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR3
- Boots Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR3
- Short Wetsuit Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR7
- Full Wetsuit Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- BCD Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Regulator Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Computer Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR10
- Torch Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR7
- Underwater Camera Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR50
- Compass Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR15
- 15 Litre Tank Rental (per Day) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR5
- Full Equipment Rental (excl. Computer & Torch) (per Mini Safari) Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR75
Reviews about King Snefro 6
Amazing Liveaboard Diving Crew for Red Sea
You also may be interested in
Other liveaboards in Egypt
- Emperor Atoll (Maldives)
- Palau Siren (Palau)
- Emperor Voyager (Maldives)
- Bahamas Aggressor (The Carib Dancer) (Bahamas)
- Blue Force I (Maldives)
- Okeanos Aggressor II (Wind Dancer) (Costa Rica)
- Emperor Orion (Maldives)
- Deep Andaman Queen (Burma, Thailand)
- Seadoors (Philippines)
- Indo Aggressor (Komodo Dancer) (Indonesia)