- Year built: 1999
- Last renovation date: June, 2015
- Length / Width: 27 m / 7 m
- Material: Wood
- Capacity: 16
- Languages: Arabic, English
- Nitrox: Surcharge
- Wifi: Free
- Divers with disabilities: No
- Tech diving: No
- Double Cabins: Yes
One of the members of Blue Planet Fleet, Blue Planet 1 offers amazing diving in the Red Sea.
Blue Planet 1 is ideal for small companies of divers. She can welcome 15 passengers on board and offers accommodation in 8 cozy cabins. All rooms have twin beds and can be shared with another diver. Cabins are en-suite and have to air-condition.
Social areas of Blue Planet 1 are perfect for relaxing after the day of diving. Salon os combined to the dining area where meals are served. There is an air conditioning and entertainment facilities here. Also, a boat can offer to stay in one of the open-air areas. Passengers can enjoy a gorgeous view of Red Sea from boats sun deck. Divers and their fellow travelers can spend time between dives, get some tan or just chat with each other. Sun deck has nice couches and tables, so you can comfortably relax and enjoy the sun.
Dive deck of Blue Planet 1 is spacious. Here divers can prepare for the dive and maintain their equipment. Several charging point is for their service. After the dive, you can rinse your equipment and take a fresh water shower on a diving platform.
For you, safety on board Blue Planet 1 equipped ith first aid kit, emergency rafts and life vest, also, DAN oxygen kit.
Wrecks of Red Sea
Blue Planet offer divers to discover famous Red Sea wrecks. The itinerary includes diving on famous Thistlegorm. This ship was sunken in 1941. Since that time it lies on a bottom covered with corals. Divers can explore this wreck from inside. Also, these dive sites attract much different fish. Also, Abu Nuhas wreck cemetery can be visited. It consists of four ships, sunken in a different time. The lowest depth for diving here is 120m and can be reached only by divers with certain certification. Others can explore Carnatic, that lies shallower depths. It is the oldest from four wrecks. Boat is on the bottom from 1891.
Blue Planet itineraries include diving on the most attractive dive sites of Red Sea. Routes include visiting of North wrecks, Brother Islands, and Tiran. Brother Islands famous between divers. It is a variety of colorful corals and pelagic fish. Diving on Straits of Tiran is unforgettable. This dive spot attracts hammerheads and other shark species.
When to Go
Diving in Egypt is possible all year round. Winter time can be rather cold, but it still can be a good time for diving although water temperature in summer months can reach 40 C.
So, if you want to make your vacation unforgettable then Blue Planet Liveaboards is for you. This modern comfortable boat is made to suit divers needs
Trips & availability Blue Planet 12016-12-21 16:54:04
Cabins Blue Planet 1
- Upper Deck
- Twin beds (bunk-style)
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
- Lower Deck
- Twin beds
- Max occupancy:
- Ensuite bathroom:
Additional options Blue Planet 1All these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Courses and Specialities
- Full Equipment Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR135
- Mask + Snorkel Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Fins Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Wetsuit Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- BCD Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Regulator Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Nitrox Computer Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR70
- Computer Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- Torch Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR35
- 15 Litre Tank Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR30
- Twin Tank Rental Equipment Rental and CoursesEUR90
Reviews about Blue Planet 1
It was a nice trip
You also may be interested in
Other liveaboards in Egypt
- Emperor Atoll (Maldives)
- Palau Siren (Palau)
- Emperor Voyager (Maldives)
- Bahamas Aggressor (The Carib Dancer) (Bahamas)
- Blue Force I (Maldives)
- Okeanos Aggressor II (Wind Dancer) (Costa Rica)
- Emperor Orion (Maldives)
- Deep Andaman Queen (Burma, Thailand)
- Seadoors (Philippines)
- Indo Aggressor (Komodo Dancer) (Indonesia)