January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
|Read before you go
Resort accommodation package (for non diver) includes:
* Return scheduled Land & Sea transfers from Tawau Airport -- Semporna Jetty – Pom Pom Island
* Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
* Complimentary coffee, tea and juices are served all day in the restaurant (except alcohol or carbonated drinks)
Peak Season Surcharge RM 100.00 per person per night
All villas are designed to cater for 2 persons to ensure best quality and comfort. However, trav...Continue readingelling in a family, the arrangement for extra beds is available upon early request.
Christmas eve & Christmas day : 24th & 25th December
New Year eve & New Year day : 31st December & 1st January
Dive center policy and regulations
1. All Snorkelling activities can change due to weather or water conditions, but normally will start from
8.15am to 5pm. It is the responsibility of the guest to be at the dive center on time, and already have your
snorkel gear, or gear changes completed 30 minutes prior to departure. Please do not ask for changes at
the time the boat needs to depart, as we strive to remain on schedule.
2. All Guided snorkelling trips to surrounding islands are organized daily with *a minimum of 4 people*
Note: Snorkelling equipment is not included in the price; it can be rented at the dive centre.
1. All diving activities are scheduled in advance. We do not take last minute divers. Please schedule morning dives the night before, at the dive desk, after dinner.
Please schedule all afternoon dives, either the night before, or that morning, before lunch. Divers are responsible to be at the dive center by 8:15 am for morning
dives, and by 2:15 pm for afternoon dives. This is vital for us to be able to schedule our professional divers, boat captains and boats for that dive period. Please do
not show up late, or we will need to move you to a later dive. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. The Diving package includes:
- Two boat dives to another island, with a minimum of 2 people in the morning;
- One boat dive around Pom Pom Island in the afternoon, with no minimum.
Dive sites in the surrounding islands* will be organized and subject to our Dive Instructor / Dive master’s recommendation based on weather and sea conditions.*
Any additional early morning or night diving will be charged separately.
* The islands around Pom Pom are: Pulau Bohaydulong (Tun Sakaran Marine Park),
Pulau Mantabuan, Pulau Timba Timba, Pulau Bohayan, Pulau Kalapuan, Pulau Pandanan, Pulau Mataking.
3. The diving package is strictly for CERTIFIED DIVERS, in good medical condition. Diving licenses must be shown upon reservation, or at the dive centre well
prior to any dive activity.
4. The dive package includes Air Tanks (12 litre), belt and weights.
Note: All other dive equipment is not included in the price if not expressly specified; it can be rented at the dive centre.
5. The Dive Manager and/or Dive Instructors reserve the right to stop any dive activity if the dive centre policy is not respected, especially if divers are standing,
sitting, bumping or touching the corals, or other marine animals.
6. Each dive package is valid for 1 person only: it may not be shared, and is not transferable. Any booked dive package is not refundable in the event of a “no show”
or other surplus dives at the discretion of the Dive Manager.
7. Prepaid Dive Course & E-learning from PADI website: If you wish to do a course, you must obtain a Medical certificate specifically for diving
Activity before booking or starting the E-learning.
- Even though you can do your theory before your arrival, online through PADI’s website, you will need pass quick review exam before continuing with the course. After this, you only need to do the practical sections in the water.
- Prepaid courses are not refundable.
8. Pom Pom PADI Dive Centre adheres to PADI’s established no fly time periods, as seen in your Open water diver manual, the PADI Instructors manual or the
9. The use of personal dive computers is highly recommended, and we do not allow a single dive computer to be shared by multiple divers. If you dive without a
computer, you must remain more conservative than the dive leader, for the entire dive.
10. Self dive with a buddy from pier (House reef)
To be allowed to self-dive you are required to:
- book in advance at least a 5 dive package;
- be an Advanced level diver or equivalent with 50+ logged dives;
- first participate in two guided dives on the house reef, as local orientation dives.
Self Diving Rules & Regulations:
1. Self diving is available on request all day, but at the latest, it must be completed by 5:30 pm, and is subject to availability and approval by the dive center.
2. Can only begin after a 1 hour surface interval from the previous dive.
3. Self-diving is at your own risk, and the resort is not liable for any incident and/or accident experienced during a self-diving activity. All guests are strongly
advised to avoid self-diving during the boat transfer operation time.
4. The Dive Manager and Dive Instructors reserve the right to stop providing self diving if the rules and regulations are not respected.
5. The Rules and Regulations are subject to change without prior notice
Note: When we provide a dive guide to lead or dive with you, there is an additional charge of RM 40.00 per dive. For your own safety and general organization, each Self-dive must be requested at least 2 hours in advance and be approved by the dive department