- Year built: 1995
- Last dry dock date: September, 2013
- Last renovation date: July, 2015
- Length / Width: 31 m / 7 m
- Material: Steel
- Capacity: 10
- Languages: English
- Nitrox: Surcharge
- Wifi: No
- Tech diving: No
- Double Cabins: Yes
Now one of the members of Aggressor Fleet, Fiji Aggressor was formerly known as Island Dancer II.
Fiji Aggressor Liveaboard can comfortably accommodate 10 people. This yacht t can offer you to stay in the Master Stateroom, that have a big double bed or you can share one of Deluxe cabins with another diver. All rooms equipped with necessary facilities like air conditioning and private shower, also with wardrobes for your belongings. Social areas of Fiji Aggressor has enough space to every diver to feal comfortable and to relax after a day of diving. Boats lounge zone has cozy couches and an entertainment area with books and a TV. If you prefer to stay outside, stay at sun boats deck. This area has comfortable sun loungers and you can enjoy a perfect sea view.
Dive deck of Fiji Aggressor Liveaboard is big and comfortable. This area can be used as a dive platform. Also, photographers can maintain their cameras here. There are a big table and charging points for photo equipment.
Safety during the safari on Fiji Aggressor is one of the boats crew main priorities. Yacht equipped with fire and smoke detection systems, life rafts, life jackets, safety and rescue equipment. Photo Friendly One of the main features of Fiji Liveaboard is special faсilities for underwater photographers. there is a big camera table to maintain equipment after dives and charging points. Also, there is a possibility to rent camera sets on board. Fiji is a great destination for photographers, diving here is varied. You can dive at coral reefs, met sharks and other outstanding fish.
Itineraries of Fiji Aggressor includes diving on Gau, Makongi, Namena, and Wakaya Islands. This destination represented by great coral reefs and shark diving. Coral Gardens dive spot that is included in diving trip known for the great variety of corals that can be seen her, but not only for that. Also, turtles and white tips sharks can be often seen here. Namena Marine Reserve another dive site, that you can visit during the safari on Fiji AggressorLiveaboard. An enormous number of bright tropical fish lives there, such as barracudas, jacks, red snapper, gray reef sharks, and different types of sea snakes is a main feature for this spot.
When to Go
Months from April to October can be considered as the best time to visit dive sites of Fiji. FromDecember to March conditions can be rough for diving. Because of the rainy season, visibility is nit so good.
So, if you want to spend your vacation in comfort and safe and combine it with great diving, then Fiji Aggressor Liveaboard can be a good choice for you. Experienced boat team will show you all the best that Fiji has
Special deals of Fiji Aggressor (Fiji Island Dancer II) Liveaboard
Trips & availability Fiji Aggressor (Fiji Island Dancer II)2016-10-17 06:51:47
Cabins Fiji Aggressor (Fiji Island Dancer II)
- Lower Deck
- 6.9 m2
- Double bed + Twin bed (bunk-style)
- Max occupancy:
- Main Deck
- 9 m2
- Double bed
- Max occupancy:
Additional options Fiji Aggressor (Fiji Island Dancer II)All these services you can order when booking
- Equipment Rental
- Full Equipment Rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR175
- Snorkeling Equipment Rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR50
- Scuba Package (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR150
- Wetsuit Rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR50
- BCD Rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR60
- Regulator Rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR60
- Computer Rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR60
- Torch Rental (per Night) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR8
- GoPro U/W Photo Package (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR100
- Olympus TG3 U/W Photo Package (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR100
- Nautilus Lifeline Rescue Unit rental (per 7 Nights Trip) Equipment Rental & CoursesEUR25