3-star hotelsMore on map
4-5-star hotelsMore on map
- from 0 Murex Dive Resort 424 m from dive center
- Villa Casawangko 2.35 km from dive center
- Lucky Inn Hotel 4.94 km from dive center
Celebes Divers was established in Manado 20 years ago, right in the middle of the coral triangle. Today it operates two resorts. They are European-managed and proud recipients of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, which was granted for both, the Mapia Resort and Spa and the Onong Resort and Spa, and are certified as PADI 5 Star dive resorts.
In July 2017 Celebes Divers will open the new Kuda Laut Boutique Dive Resort.
Celebes Divers are famous for the high Quality and Safety Standard. Celebes Divers is also a Quality Diver member (www.quality-divers.com). Group handling and sp... read more ecial services for underwater photographer are not new for us. All our dives are made in small groups with very well trained Guides and Boat crews.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating 40 reviews
, PADI 5* Dive Resort
English, German, Italian, Indonesian
From recommended hotels: Not required
From airport: Free
Boat Diving, Shore Diving
The resort consists of 9 wooden cottages built in the traditional Minahasa style of North Sulawesi. Facilities include a restaurant, a bar, a Spa, free Wi-Fi, a large swimming pool and of course, the fully equipped dive center. All cottages are equipped with Minibar, Air-condition, hot and cold water, Hairdryer etc.
We offer three different categories of Rooms. Garden View Cottage, Garden View Family Cottages (with extra bedroom with two additional beds) and Sea View Cottages. In all the Room prices are full board and free drinking water included.
This Resort is the best place to get on organized Tours on the South Sulawesi Mainland.
Also check on www.celebesdivers.com
|Location||Mapia Resort and Spa is located south of Manado along the Kalasey beach, approx. 20 minutes from town and 50 minutes from the airport. The resort is nestled in a large tropical garden with hibiscus, bouganvieallas and orchids, shaded by coconut trees.|
|Instructors & Dive masters||We have several Guides, Divemaster and Instructor working permanent for the Company. With there longtime experience thy know where the critters are hiding.|
|Number of Dive Guides||12|
|Non-diving activities||We offer several Land and Boat tours on Request with our private Guides.|
|Infrastructure||Bar, Classrooms, Coffee bar, Equipment shop, Lounge, Parking, Pool, Shower, Storage room, WC, Wi-Fi|
|Equipment Description||The most of the rental equipment is from Mares and between brand new and two years old.
We use 80ft Aluminium tanks with Yoke or DIN valves.
Our Compressor are from ColtriSub and highly maintenanced as well our Nitrox Membranes.
|Distance to nearest Deco Chamber||2.48 milli|
We organic free transportation during daytime from the Airport to the Resort and back. Nighttime 15 Euro
People with Private cars can park their vehicles on the Resort entrance just next to the Security.
|Number of boats||4|
|Check-in time||8:00am for Dive center, 15:00 for Resort (earlier on request)|
|Seasonality||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
|REQUIRED INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS||Certification Card, Date of last dive, Diving Insurance, Logbook, Medical Statement, Number of dives|
|Accepted Payment Methods||
|Read before you go||
Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement for boat trips and diving (with or without scuba gear)
I hereby affirm that I irrevocable give my consent to Celebes Divers and the Tour Operator where I made my booking, as well as all their employees, manager and the dive professional conducting the program (hereinafter referred to as “Released Parties”) to release them from any responsibility related to diving activities and I am aware, that these activities may co...Continue readingnduct damage to my health, my physical integrity or my life or damage my own equipment and/or someone else.
I hereby affirm that this Liability Release irrevocable can be used against me if necessary.
After having filled in the form and attentively read the Liability Release and Risk Management, I will sign the form as accepted.
1. Hereby I confirm to be a certified diver or dive student under supervision of a certified dive instructor and to be informed about any risk in diving or the use of a boat.
2. Hereby I confirm to accept the rules of my dive certification.
3. I understand that the risk includes: embolism or other hyperbaric injuries, decompression illness, drowning, fall and injury on the boat, injuries occurred by the boat during in water and diving practices. Injuries by entering or leaving the boat or other injuries caused from any other danger in the sea as get in contact with Marin life and corals.
4. I understand that diving with compressed air involves certain inherent risks; decompression sickness, embolism or other hyperbaric injuries can occur that require treatment in a re-compression chamber. I further understand and still choose to proceed with this program knowing that this program may be conducted at a remote site, far away from a recompression chamber or medical care.
5. I further understand that skin diving and scuba diving are physically strenuous activities and that I will be exerting myself during this program and that if I am injured as a result of heart attack, panic, hyperventilation, etc., that I expressly assume the risk of said injuries and that I will not hold the Released Parties responsible for the same.
6. In consideration of being allowed to participate in this program, I hereby personally assume all risks for any harm, injury or damage, whether foreseen or unforeseen, that may befall me while participating in this program, including but not limited to the knowledge development, confined water and/or open water activities and I understand and agree that I am not only giving up my right to sue the Released Parties but also any rights my parents, heirs, assigns or beneficiaries may have to sue the Released Parties resulting from my death. I further represent that I have the authority to do so and that my parents, heirs, assigns and beneficiaries will be stopped from claiming otherwise because of my representations to the Released Parties.
7. I accept that on conducted dives with a dive master or a dive instructor the task of them will be to show me the diveside and to guide the whole group.
8. I accept that any dive master or instructor can stop the dive for the entire group at any time, if there are some problems during the dive, which cannot be solved immediately.
9. It is my responsibility to check my personal or rental dive equipment before any dive and I agree that checking the equipment is not the duty of any employee of Celebes Divers.
10. I accept the safety rules of diving. I accept the program of each dive and the maximal depth indicated or communicated.
11. I am committed to respect the environment and the underwater world and I’m not allowed to take anything away.
12. I am in good shape mentally and physically and I am not under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medicine, which can harm diving. If I have to take drugs, I have a confirmation from a doctor that allows me nevertheless to dive.
13. I confirm not to be pregnant.
14. I BY THIS INSTRUMENT DO EXEMPT AND RELEASE THE DIVE PROFESSIONALS CONDUCTING THIS PROGRAM, THE FACILITY (CELEBES DIVERS) THROUGH WHICH THE PROGRAM IS CONDUCTED, TOUR OPERATORS AND PADI AMERICAS, INC., AND ALL RELATED ENTITIES AND RELEASED PARTIES AS DEFINED ABOVE FROM ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, WHETHER PASSIVE OR ACTIVE.
• Never dive above my certification of diving, do decompression dives or dive alone except you have a special certification for it.
• Just dive with a buddy
• I will follow the instruction of the dive guides.
• Any dive master or dive instructor can cancel any further dive if I do not follow the rules at Celebes Divers or if I behave incorrectly.
• It is forbidden to touch or feed any see life.
• I am not allowed to take anything away from a wreck.
• At 50 bar you have to start with the safety stop.